•First prize in the All India Radio music competitions (national level) in Carnatic Classical music (vocal). Currently a ‘A’ grade artist of AIR.
•Vidwath grade holder.
•Recipient of scholarship awarded by The Ministry of Tourism and Culture, Government of India, New Delhi for advanced training in Carnatic Music.
•Awarded by ITC Sangeeth Research Academy, Bombay for excellence in Carnatic music.
•Recipient of central government scholarship awarded by the Government of India under Culture Talent Search Scholarship scheme of CCRT, New Delhi.
•“Pratibhakankshi” award by Ramaseva Mandali, Bangalore for best Junior concert.
• Merit Prize’ awarded by The Bangalore Gayana Samaja.
• Ragam Tanam Pallavi competition held by The Bangalore Gayana Samaja, Bangalore.
• Several prizes in the competitions held by The Madras Music Academy, Chennai.
• ‘Tambura prize’ by R T Nagar cultural association, Bangalore.
• Several prizes in competitions held by Malleswaram Sangeeth Sabha, Bangalore Gayana
Samaja. & Kannada and Culture (Govt of Karnataka).
Nandita performed her first concert at the age of 14 and has since performed extensively in India and US. Few of the important concerts are listed below:
• Nadopasana at Dallas/Ft Worth Hindu Temple.
• Austin Hindu Temple, Austin ,Texas
• Bridge Water Temple New Jersey for Deekshitar Utsavam - an all exclusive concert of
Muthuswamy Deekshitar Kritis.
• Morganville, New Jersey for Purandaradaasotsava - an all exclusive concert of Purandara
• Several performances in All India Radio, Bangalore, FM station- Amruthavarshini
Sangeethavaahini, and on Udaya TV.
• AIR Trichy in recognition of first prize in All India Radio music competitions.
• The Bangalore Gayana Samaja on several occasions including Trimurthy Sangeetotsava,
Promotion of Young talent.
• Sri Shanmukhananda Sabha, Bombay
• Sri Swati Tirunal Sangeetha Sabha, Trivandrum, Kerala.
• Tirumala at Tirupathi.
• “Yuwadhwani” (Mysore) a carnatic series conducted, organized and performed by the youth Bangalore Gayana Samaja conducted by Subbramaih trust, Bangalore.
• BTM Cultural Academy, Bangalore.
• Several concerts at Ananya Sabhangana, Bangalore.
• Percussive Arts Centre, Bangalore.
• Askhayaloka, Bangalore.
• Sri Thyagaraja Gana Sabha, Bangalore.
• Girinagara Sangeetha Sabha, Bangalore.
• Performances in Bangalore conducted by Dept. of Kannada and Culture (Govt of Karnataka),
ICCR(Indian Council for Cultural Relations), Govt of India, Institute of World Culture, Sri
Seshadripuram Rama Seva Mandali, Thyagaraaja Gana Sabha, Percussive Arts Centre,
Sri Vani Education Centre, amongst the several few.